Admission Procedure and Requirements
- Photo copy of the child's Birth Certificate
- Photo copy of Baptismal Certificate
- Report Card (Elementary)
- 3 pieces 1 x 1 pictures
- 1 x 1 picture of the person authorized to fetch the child
- Medical Certificate
- Photocopy of Parent's Marriage Certificate
For Foreign students
- Photocopy of passport
- Photocopy of Alien Certificate
- Present all the requirements to the Administrative Staff at the Front Desk.
- Secure an application form and accomplish it completely. Submit the same form for evaluation.
- Pay the testing fee to the Cashier.
- Present the receipt to Administrative Staff for schedule of entrance exam.
- On the day of the exam, present the examination permit to the examiner. Interview follows immediately after the test.
- Result of evaluation will be released after 3 days from the day of exam/interview.
- Successful applicants will be issued “Permit to Enroll”
- Present the said permit upon enrollment for official registration.
ADMISSION PROGRAM POLICY
- General Policy - Enrollment in Sacred Heart School means that the students and their parents fully subscribe without reservations to all policies, rules and regulations of the school.
- Specific Policies
Admission of New Students
- Selection for admission is based on entrance test results, report card, and interviews.
- Students applying for admission must comply with all the ADMISSION REQUIREMENT.
- New students for Grade Six will be admitted provided their grades in English, Math and Science are satisfactory (80% and above)
- Enrollment for those students who qualify is on a “FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.”
- Transferees will be classified as regular students upon enrollment in Sacred Heart School.